Photographic Training & Mentoring
One Day Practical Training
Looking for guidance to improve your photography?
A full day concentrating on you, the day will begin with a critique of your current work, discussing refinement of style and discussing the direction you wish to see your work go and then spending time shooting on location or studio.
The programme begins with a critique of your current work, discussing refinement of style. We’ll look at your weakness and build on areas of your photography that you feel may need more time or work. Towards the end of the programme, we will have built a strong unique style of photography.
You set the agenda for your day, and guidance is available in any of the following areas:
- Photography Skills
- Location shoots
- Understanding Light?
- Sales & Marketing
£600 pp including lunch and refreshments.
A booking fee of £100 is taken on booking and the balance 14 days before the training day.
Year Training Programme
- A 12-month programme designed to improve your photography.
- 12 days of intensive training at our gallery in Bucks, spread across the year. Including 1-to-1 training sessions with your mentor to maintain your development throughout the year
- Marketing advice to help you create a strongly branded business, ready to bring in clients
- A dedicated mentor to work closely with you for the full year, including phone & email support
- Assist on a shoot for real shoot experience.
- Help with creating a great portfolio
6 Months programme: £2500
12 Months programme: £4000
A booking fee of £100 is taken on booking and the balance is paid on 6/12 monthly payments.
6 months £100.00 booking fee and 6 payments of £400.00
12 months £100.00 booking fee and 12 payments of £325.00